Helyx currently have a delivery team in Malaysia working with Esri Malaysia. The work is in support of the development and delivery of an Interim Data Production Capability (IDPC) to the Geospatial Defense Division (Bahagian Geospatial Pertahanan (BGSP)) as part of the Malaysian Armed Forces (MAF) Network Centric Programme. Helyx are involved with several aspects of the work including:
- Requirements – requirements capture stage supported by Esri Malaysia.
- Design – lead the design stage to develop a conceptual and detailed design supported by Esri Malaysia.
- Build – provision of SME support.
- Testing and Delivery – provision of SME support.
- Training – conduct Training Needs Analysis, deliver a Training Plan and IDPC Contextual Training
The Picture shows a recent requirements workshop in BGSP Malaysia with hands on analysis by Helyx of the range of prototype products being generated.