Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites. They are commonly used to retain settings or other features ready for your next visit.
The cookies used on helyx.co.uk are based on the International Chamber of Commerce guide for cookie categories.
‘Strictly Necessary’ cookies let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas and shopping baskets. These cookies don’t gather any information about you that could be used for marketing, and they don’t remember where you’ve been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to…
- Remember things like information you’ve entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Identify you as being logged in to esriuk.com
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the website works
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we can’t guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
‘Performance’ cookies collect information about how you use our website e.g. which pages you visit, and if you experience any errors. These cookies don’t collect any information that could identify you – all the information collected is anonymous and is only used to help us improve how our website works, understand what interests our users and measure how effective our advertising is.
We use performance cookies to…
- Help us improve the website by measuring any errors that occur
- Enhance your experience on our website so that scripts and code runs as efficiently as possible.
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of ‘Performance’ cookies. Opting-out of these cookies may result in our website not performing or displaying correctly and therefore we strongly recommend that you do not opt-out of these cookies to ensure that you are able to access the information you need in as painless a way as possible.
‘Functionality’ cookies are used to provide services or to remember settings to improve your visit.
We use ‘Functionality’ cookies to…
- Provide a personalised experience for you when using our website
- Prevent you from having to enter information into forms more than once
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our website. The information shared is only to be used to provide the service, product or function and not for any other purpose
- Help you to get unlimited access to most types of content available on the site
Using our site indicates that you accept the use of ‘Functionality’ cookies. Opting-out of these cookies may result in our website not performing or displaying correctly and therefore we strongly recommend that you do not opt-out of these cookies to ensure that you are able to access the information you need in as painless a way as possible.
‘Targeting’ cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognising that you have visited our website.
We use ‘Targeting’ cookies to…
- Provide statistics on how our website is used
- Help us to provide you with relevant communication
You can control whether or not these cookies are used, but preventing them may stop us from offering you some services. All of these cookies are managed by third parties, and you may alternatively use the third parties’ own tools to prevent these cookies by using the relevant links to opt out. Please note if cookies are disabled then we may still send communications to you but may not be able to tailor/limit what you receive to what is of most interest and relevance to you.
Esri UK uses Google Analytics to understand how our site is used so that we can continually improve the content and organisation of the site to ensure that all visitors can find the content they require quickly and effectively.
Full details on the cookies set by Google Analytics are published on the Google website. Google also publishes a browser add-on to allow you to choose that information about your website visit is not sent to Google Analytics.