- Are you a GIS specialist looking for your next challenge?
- Do you want to make a real difference to our country’s security?
- Do you thrive in fast paced operational situations where quick and accurate information is vital?
- Are you excited by new developing new ways to source and present information?
You will be part of our high performing team working for one of our key Defence customers onsite in the West Midlands. You will be applying your experience and technical expertise to challenging problem sets to aid decision making. You will also be required to enhance situational awareness by effectively managing several geospatial datasets, disseminating these through web services, and visualising them in web mapping applications and automated interactive dashboards. The role will be varied, exciting, rewarding, but also challenging.
What you will need specifically
• Knowledge of the Esri platform, including Enterprise Portal Administration and ArcGIS Pro
• Experience of scripting, preferably python
• Experience of Data Management, including SQL
• Awareness of Data Science workflows
• Developed Vetting (UK Nationals only)
• Positiveness, determination and problem-solving ability
The role is an onsite role embedded with a customer team in West Midlands.
As well as the satisfaction of making a real difference to our nation’s security, you will receive:
• An excellent salary
• A generous bonus scheme
• 9% Pension, healthcare scheme and life cover
• 5 days of formal training and 5 days of professional development training per year
• Salary Sacrifice ULEV car scheme
• Wellbeing allowance
• Flexible working
• Many other excellent benefits
Helyx is a well-respected, expert and growing organisation where your voice will be heard and respected. You will have the opportunities to learn and develop both yourself and your career. We are currently ranked 4.8 out of 5 by our employees and they say things such as:
“The work I get to be involved with is both exciting and challenging. I am proud to work for Helyx, and I feel lucky to have found a job where I genuinely look forward to going to work every day”
Please apply online via our website, including your CV and a cover letter
Helyx is an equal opportunities employer