Are you a GIS professional with a thirst for knowledge and desire to be the best? If the answer is yes, then read on.
Building on our success we are expanding again. We are working with forward looking proactive customers that want to push the boundaries of what their capabilities can offer.
We are looking for people to join our team developing GIS and GEOINT solutions for our specialist customers. If you have some of the skills below, we would be very interested to talk to you:
• Excellent understating of GIS principles and concepts
• Excellent understanding of geospatial data and standards
• Good knowledge of the esri platform
• Experience of geospatial analysis and GEOINT
• Knowledge and experience of scripting, preferably python
• Awareness of Data Science workflows
• Awareness of IT and networking principles
• Developed Vetting (sorry for clearance purposes we can only consider UK Nationals)
The role is a hybrid role with the majority of time will be on site to start with but there is some flexibility to work remotely. The site is in the West Midlands.
Why join us?
This would be a great opportunity for you if you want to be part of a small supportive team, at a company where you will have the opportunities to learn and develop both yourself and your career. In addition, we offer:
• An excellent salary, with a generous bonus scheme
• Pension, healthcare scheme and life cover
• 5 days professional training development per year
• Flexible working
Please apply online via our website
Helyx is an equal opportunities employer.